FOR PARENTS ONLY
PREPARING YOUR GRADUATE TO LAND A GREAT JOB. The things all parents should know, do, and not do to help your graduate land a great job.
Learn how your graduate can:
1. Avoid needless mistakes in the job-hunting process
2. Stand out from the rest of the pack
3. Get focused instead of being all over the map
4. Implement strategies that winners and other successful role-models use to get terrific jobs
5. Find the right job regardless of his/her degree. In other words, even a Liberal Arts major has a great job waiting.
6. And much more. Most of all, you’ll learn the things only you, as a parent, can do to facilitate your graduate’s success. It’s never too early to get the right wheels in motion.
Perfect for parents of entering college freshmen and essential for those with students closer to graduation.
Webinar Length: 1.25 hours
Tuition: $39. INCLUDES BIG BONUS. Enroll by June 1 and receive free ebook, Graduate & Go!, the College Grad’s Ultimate Guide to Landing a Job You Love ( $29 value).
Dates/Times: Please call 503.781.0966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for schedule. This webinar — both live and on-demand – will run regularly, beginning June 4, 2014.